GPXLog is all you need to keep track of your trips and export data to GPX/Log Data.
Our cloud syncing system allows you to backup all of your logs and automatically generates beautiful webpage for each gpx log for you to share with your family and friends!
GPXLog includes the following powerful features:
* Realtime GPS tracking/logging
* Realtime absolute altitude, elevation from the start point, speed, direction and azimuth displaying
* Realtime max altitude and max speed displaying during track
* Background logging or energy saving mode during flights
* Unit conversions for speed and distance (km/h, m/s, mph, km, m, feet)
* GPX file export
* Instant track log data export to create the log page
* Handwriting memo drawing tool
* Picasa album and Youtube playlist integration to your log
* Auto sync with our cloud database for backup and share
* Automatic webpage creation for each log to share
* In-App twitter, facebook, and email integration to share
* Home screen to show your log points on the map
* Overview webpage to list all of your track logs
* Total distance, max altitude, max speed, and log time
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GPXLog ( GPS Tracker with Cloud Sync) is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
GPXLog ( GPS Tracker with Cloud Sync) (version 1.1) has a file size of 14.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.